You’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last approximately one hour and a half.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Live teaching from Teaching Pastor Bob Halstead.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Here is what we will do for you:
- We will love you!
- We will tell you the truth!
What should you wear?
- Many of our members and guests dress casual.
- Many people choose to wear jeans and some dress in business casual. Very few wear a suit and tie.
- Dress in what makes you comfortable coming to church.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Connection Groups are where you will meet the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, students, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Eastside or find out what it is to be On Mission.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Connection Group, we want to equip you to keep learning.